4/8/12

HAITI

Rush: 6
Count: 7
Legs: 5


Stamp: Purple - HAITI same (source/product) that's in red print Taliban, black print Death End (with 3 little upside down crosses underneath the words), and purple print Lamborghini with a stamp of a lambo above the words)
 "Mixes clear, strong pins 'n' needles rush, only last an hour or two compared to other stuff I've recently had, but there was enough in this bag for 2 shots, and I have a decent tolerance. White and flaky, with some small rock-like chunks that required chopping/smashing to dissolve thoroughly, most likely a fentanyl based (ed. note, cut) diacetylmorphine, which is more common here than the brown morphine based diacetylmorphine.
Also smokes well, I always take a toot to try the strength, one small hit was enough for me to feel minor effects. Some of this batch, specifically the Death Ends, are cut with miniscule amounts of crack/cocaine, but I've only copped them once or twice in the last week that had it in it. I could tell because when the bag was licked, it would give that hardcore vicodin/opiate taste dope has, but it also tasted slightly of kerosene and made my tongue numb.
Smoking it also further proved this theory, as I felt the small effects of a stimulant immediately, while the opiate high was coming up. It is not enough to speedball, unless you do a large amount at once, so I advise caution."
--reader submission PITTSBURGH, PA

No comments: