7/14/14

Spring Rundown 2014: Rye's Paterson Adventures

 
Sweet pussy
R7
L6
C5
shop rite
R8
l6
c4
 
 R6l4c5
Ps4
Bangin..
R8.5
L8
C6

Toyota
R6
l6
c6
OMG oh my g**
r4
L4
C4
Let down :(


 Poorly stamped
"EA SPORT"
Nice bags
R7
L5
C8
 
First Ride
R5
L7
C6
 
Bad Habit
Ironic name hahah
Old pic I had this a few months back
R8
L8
C6

Hard ten
I got this stamp twice
In New Brunswick it was garbage like dark brown R1L1C3 idk if it was even dope I 
got it in Paterson a month later and it was nice at least r7.5l6c8 strange I think I just 
got beat in New Brunswick so as long as the dope in the bag looks white u should 
be okay then it's probably the legit hard ten bags not the sketchy south jersey 
batch. P.S. I am updating this and have copped straight bags several more times of this stamp so I would say no worries.
 
Life Support
R7.5
L7.5
C7.5
 
New Bugatti! Originally i posted the green Bugatti six months ago which was just the logo . Now it came out in red with the logo(spelled correctly) and with it printed (incorrectly in capitals) under it. Instead of Bugatti it is spelled Bagatti. I think the misspelling is to deliberate to be a mistake and is a play on words maybe meaning bad addict , bag atti, bag addi, bag addict but who knows it might be a typo but I would find it odd to have a correct and incorrect spelling of the same word on the SAmestamp lmao . Like green Bugatti it is a very good stamp. The knockoff bag ain't too shabby. R8.5 L7 C8
 

No comments: